Monday, September 12, 2011

Here I am

I really am alive!  I promise.  I have been away and back and away and just plain out of it.  No real good excuses just blah.  So after gentle prodding from a friend I promise I will be back tomorrow with a new Good and Tasty Tuesday.  And I will also be posting later this week what has been keeping me busy (when I am actually doing anything).  Thank you all for reading and commenting. Here is a cute picture of my daughter to make you forget my absence.

Christmas time at the coast we spotted the rare Pacific Sea Monster!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!
    Glad to have you back~!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back - the rare Pacific Sea Monster was a happy and hungry creature - she joined us for dinner and wanted to play games...
    Maybe we will see her again this Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete