- The local yarn shop is not fully stocked in the middle of summer and only has dark and light but no medium grays.
- You get what you pay for also applies to circular needles, I chose the >$6 pair and they are already catching on one side.
- Even annoying catching circular needles are faster than double pointed needles.
- Just when you think their can't be anything new in yarn you find this on the shelf.
http://www.sugarncream.com/product.php?LGC=sugarncreamscents That is right scented yarn!! It comes in 7 scents. I actually carried the lavender one around with me while I looked at everything else. But I couldn't bring myself to buy it when I could just put lavender in with my yarn at home.
- Yarns I bought several years ago might not be made out of wool like I remembered them being....
- Sometimes good things come to those who wait...I found the medium gray I was looking for at the last store on sale for $2 less than all the other stores.
- I can get myself into trouble just looking at yarn. Oh the ideas in my head.
So do you have a great yarn shop in you home town? And would you buy vanilla or lavender scented yarn?