- nearly had a heart attack
- got finger printed
- got knocked to the ground
Today I am grateful...
- that the guy behind us knew how to swerve
- that I didn't get put behind bars or see more of that inmate that was wearing only a towel
- that I didn't get hurt (more than turf burn)
Today I learned that...
- sometimes it is safer to run the yellow (especially when the guy behind you is tailgating and pulling four cords or wood)
- dealing with a home invasion can last a really long time (going on a year and half)
- I haven't forgotten how to play soccer but my body can't do what my brain remembers doing 10 years and one baby ago!