Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pancake Review

After several questions about my pancakes I decided to write a little follow up.  This recipe is not touchy at all!
  • You can mix and match any whole grains from both recipes or with whatever you have on hand; just make sure the total "flour" amount equals between 1 and 1.25 cups.  i. e. Corn meal or ground oats make a good replacement for Malt-o-Meal
  • If you don't have lemon juice vinegar works for making the buttermilk.
  • You can cook these at waffles!!  I would lean a little more towards 1.25 cups on your flour if you are going to try.  
  • Have fun!  And please let me know any variations you try.  My latest has coconut flour, almond meal, rice flour and cornmeal.  It was soooo yummy!
Please let me know if you have any other questions!

My daughter having leftover pancakes for
dinner along with oven roasted potatoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment