Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This is not who I want to be.

The problem is I don't know who I want to be.  I love reading blogs but it becomes overwhelming when reading all these things that sound so cool.  I want to do it all and be all.  Then I get up in the morning and can't even clean out the sink.  Life can be overwhelming if you let it.  There are so many excuses; too tired, the kid is sick, the husband is sick, the kid wants held.
Now is the time for no more excuses.  So I will start of list of things I am going to do every day.  Even if it is only for 5 minutes.
  • Exercise
  • Knitting
  • Writing (blog or journal)
  • Read
  • Get outside (walk or yard work or play with Aili or get the mail)
  • Sewing
  • Practice cake decorating
  • Take pictures!  I am going to join other bloggers in a photo day project.
  • and last but no least remove unwanted/needed items from my home.
If I take myself literally doing all these things will take 45 minutes of my day.  I can take 45 minutes of my day to make myself feel productive.  So here is the start!  Today I begin to become the person I want to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment